Alberta Pipe Lining Service Offers Trenchless Pipe Replacement In British Columbia
Are your British Columbia, Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Vancouver, Victoria and Prince George¬†sewer pipes backing up from root infestation, or from missing pipe floors or broken sewer pipes? Are your apartment roof rain leader drains leaking into walls of condominiums? Our modern pipe lining service installs a new pipe inside of the old pipe. It only takes 3 hours, has a 50 year warranty and is as strong as repiping with new pipe. The internal diameter is only reduced by 5%. We only need one entry point to install the new pipe liner, usually from a rooftop or a small access hole dug outside the building. Compared to old-fashioned excavation, this new inner pipe is cheaper, faster and cleaner.¬†Click¬†Pipe Lining to learn more.
The cities of British Columbia, Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Vancouver, Victoria and Prince George¬†have¬†thousands of miles of deteriorating potable water pipe infrastructure which is especially prone to pinhole leaks in corroded or damaged pipes creating slab leaks. Leaking copper and galvanized pipes cause water damage and lead leaching into drinking water. Large and small diameter epoxy pipe rehabilitation coats the inside of any pipes with EPA approved food-grade epoxy which permanently seals all leaks. The epoxy coating is applied in varying thicknesses, depending on if it is used in oil refineries, hospitals, hotels, home, factories, aircraft carriers, water pipelines and apartment high-rises.¬†Click¬†Epoxy Pipe Lining to learn more.
In some circumstances, pipes cannot be lined so ‚Äúpipe bursting‚ÄĚ is used, which involves the physical destruction and outward displacement of the old pipe followed simultaneously by the installation of a new pipe with the same or wider diameter inside the newly created void. Since the ground is frozen in British Columbia, Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Vancouver, Victoria and Prince George¬†for a long time, pipe bursting is only done part of the year.¬†In some cases, a new pipe can simply be pulled into the old pipe (‚Äúslip lining‚ÄĚ), thereby reducing the internal diameter somewhat.¬†Click¬†Pipe Bursting / Slip Lining to learn more.
ADVANTAGES OF TRENCHLESS PIPE REHABILITATION
- Speed: cured in place pipe lining takes hours not weeks
- Cost: since no walls, basements, floors, driveways and landscaping is destroyed, trenchless pipe repair is cheaper than digging and replacing pipe
- Cleanliness: No pipe repair excavation mess inside apartments, factories, hospitals and commercial buildings
- No downtime costs: restaurant pipe rehab and CIPP in other commercial facilities allows the continued operation and no economic loss
LOW COST PIPE LINING TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT SALES: Interested in becoming a pipe lining installer at the lowest possible cost and with real-world training from a cutting edge installer? Click¬†Trenchless Pipe Lining Equipment to learn more.
Our Alberta and British Columbia trenchless pipe lining company is the only¬†Canadian pipe replacement contractor serving British Columbia, Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Vancouver, Victoria and Prince George¬†that offers a complete array of pipe rehabilitation techniques for residential, commercial, city and industrial applications. Hospitals for example will use Cured-In-Place pipe (CIPP) to rehabilitate their vertical leaking rain drain stacks and leaking sewage pipes, and high-rise apartments would use our epoxy pipe lining process to stop pinhole leaks and slab leaks in their copper water pipes. Cities use our¬†sectional repairs to stop root infiltration at separated clay pipe joints and they use our¬†manhole rehabilitation techniques to stop water infiltration and water exfiltration.
Our modern pipe lining techniques allow the trenchless pipe restoration of broken pipes or cracked sewer pipes without excavating floors, walls, driveways, foundations, basements and concrete slabs. This no-dig method of pipe repair is cleaner, cheaper and faster than excavation and repiping of damaged plumbing in Ontario.
Our Permaliner brand pipe liners have a 100-year life expectancy and come with a 50-year warranty. The pipe liners are installed from one access point, like a rooftop or from an outside cleanout so that there is no invasion of living space or workspace. Although underground pipe lining has been around for over 35 years, small diameter CIPP pipe lining was pioneered by Perma-Liner manufacturing. We are an experienced certified Perma-Liner installer and contractor with extensive experience in high-rise apartment CIPP trenchless pipe replacement, sewer main line lining, industrial pipelining, manhole liners and manhole epoxy lining and residential sewer lateral lining in Canada.
The Structural Pipe Lining Installation Process
- The pipe lining contractor uses a water jetter or mechanical pipe cleaning brushes, remove all scale and corrosion deposits causing drain pipe backups in your broken underground sewer pipes
- Then the pipe lining company uses a video camera to inspect the sewer plumbing pipes and gets a distance measurement for the trenchless underground pipelining
- The pipe liner is cut to length and 100% epoxy resin is mixed and used to saturate the pipe sleeve thoroughly
- The new liner is installed and the epoxy resin saturated pipe liner is allowed to harden under air pressure against the walls of the broken leaking pipe that needs replacement
- After 3 hours the new pipe liner has formed a new inner pipe inside the old pipe and the trenchless pipe process is complete
Pipe Rehabilitation Services Offered In¬†Quebec
- Underground pipe replacement
- Water liner rehabilitation
- Manhole lining and rehabilitation
- Culvert pipelining
- Storm drain repair
- Sewer line rehab and repair
- Multi-story waste stack and rain drain pipe relining
- Industrial and government pipe rehabilitation
- Medical facility trenchless pipe replacement
- Oil rig pressured pipe restoration
- Maritime vessel pipe repairs
- Underground utility pipe replacement